UPMC Corporate Marketing is hiring a Manager to join our team! This Manager will work Monday through Friday during standard daylight business hours. The role will be a hybrid position with work from home as well as being onsite at the US Steel Tower. The Manager will develop and implement projects directed to educate and inform patients and visitors to UPMC. As well as supervise and provide production/design guidance to design staff and production staff, to fulfill communications and marketing goals related to internal and external audiences. The Manager is responsible for the planning, development, production, and brand consistency of internally designed print projects and other graphic materials of all levels, in support of UPMC’s mission and vision.
Do you have a background in digital marketing as well as five years of experience? If so, read on and apply today!
- Develop and execute marketing strategy to support hospitals/ business units, clinical services and overall business goals.
- Demonstrate service-oriented behavior in interactions with clients and co-workers.
- Serve as clinical marketing/communications counselor (consultant) to internal UPMC clients.
- Collaborate on research efforts and use data to target clinical marketing efforts.
- Act as a role model for service excellence toward patients, visitors, faculty and staff.
- Monitor project budgets; handle approvals and other client relations and take responsibility for accuracy and effectiveness of information communicated.
- Develop and implement targeted marketing communication strategies for 6 or more clinical services to support the organization’s enterprise-wide objectives and business goals.
- Manage the research, writing, design budget, and production of any marketing materials.
- Develop methods to evaluate communications projects based on effectiveness and cost/benefits, and document the results.
- Implement strategic marketing communication plans for programs by managing multi-faceted projects in all applicable traditional and digital channels with the goal of maintaining and growing market share (KPIs and ROI).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field required.
- Master’s with a concentration in Business preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing or Communications required.
- Project Management experience required.
- Experience providing clients with strategic marketing counsel required.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience in an academic medical center, hospital or health care industry is preferred.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to translate scientific/medical information to a lay person’s understanding required.
- Experience and knowledge of best practices for traditional and digital marketing required.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran