Digital and Web Strategist
Job ID: 621049295
Shift: Day Job
Facility: UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
Department: Corp Communications
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Union Position: No
Salary Range: $ 23.24-40.13 USD
- Maintaining individual accountability for security controls and measures, actively protecting sensitive, classified, and confidential information
- Serving as liaison between the foundation and the hospital?s information technology department
- Developing policies and procedures and managing the implementation and ongoing activities related to integrated transaction processing between online donations, member profile updates, events, event payment/registration with the foundation donor database
- Establishing and maintaining a user-friendly platform for P2P community fundraising
- Working with the direct response marketing team to develop systems and practices related to direct response marketing campaigns
- Working on the marketing and communications team on digital design and user experience best practices, maintaining style standards and corporate branding across all digital communications platforms
- Working independently and with the Foundation?s external web vendor on web development, troubleshooting, problem analysis, debugging, and resolution of system issues
- Managing the foundation?s internal digital capabilities and staying current with emerging technologies and trends, making recommendations for how these technologies could be used to enhance organizational web and digital infrastructure
- Strategizing the best digital solutions for current and future fundraising initiatives and for the Foundation as a whole
- Day-to-day web and email maintenance, including but not limited to:o Maintaining and creating donation formso Maintaining and creating campaign and event pageso Building and sending an average of 15-20 emails per montho Web and email customization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Arts degree or technical school degree in web design
- Proficient in Windows operating system and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and/or experience with nonprofit-oriented online fundraising platforms such as Classy, Kimbia, Network for Good, etc. required.
- Experience with BlackBaud products, including NetCommunity, Luminate TeamRaiser, and Raiser's Edge preferred.Interest in marketing, communications, and establishing and maintaining the Foundation's brand.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that site will adhere to them
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to be entrusted with personal and confidential information and make ethical decisions while being sensitive to the nature of pediatric health care
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 31 Child Abuse Reporting with renewal
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34 with renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewal
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
COVID-19 Vaccine Information : Individuals hired into certain roles must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment. Learn more here.
BENEFITS AND LIFE AT UPMC
We know that you have many options when choosing where to build your career. So why choose UPMC? We can think of a few reasons.
Benefits that Matter to You
We’re committed to providing you with benefits that meet your needs and support your well-being in all areas of life.
- Over 5 Weeks of Paid Time Off Every Year
- 8% Employer Match on Retirement
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Affordable Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Student Loan Assistance
- $18/Hour Minimum Wage by 2026
Support for You – and Your Family
Your career doesn’t impact just you, but the people you care about, too. We’re making sure your career works for the whole family.
- Two Weeks of Paid Parental Leave
- Family Planning Resources
- Tuition Assistance for Dependents
- Comprehensive Health Care for Dependents
- Emergency Child and Elder Care Options
- Flexible Work Arrangements
A Culture That Cares
At UPMC, you can find a home among people who share your passions and care about who you are.
- Employee Resource Groups
- Awards for Champions of Dignity & Respect
- Center for Engagement & Inclusion
- Programs for Veteran Engagement
Tools to Reach Your Potential
Once you become a member of our team, the journey doesn’t stop there. UPMC is committed to supporting your growth and helping you build the career of your dreams.
- Up to $6,000 of Annual Tuition Assistance
- Ongoing Learning via Linkedin Learning
- Accelerated Career Pathways for Growth
- Robust Instructor-led Education and Learning Pathways
Where do you want to go with your career? Wherever it is, UPMC can take you there.
- 92,000+ Employees
- 40 Hospitals and 800+ Doctors’ Offices and Outpatient Sites
- Dozens of Career Ladders to Climb
- International Locations
- State-of-the-Art Technology